Transfer pricing has become a focus area in Africa. Multinationals are aware that there is an increasing need to pay attention to developments in this area going forward. TRM is well positioned to assist in generating proper pricing studies for clients. While transfer pricing is well documented in most of the developed world, this is not the case in Africa. Moreover, African transfer revenue services are rapidly becoming more sophisticated in this area, hence the need for up-to-the-minute guidance. Significant developments on transfer pricing are taking place in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria and Ghana. TRM have conducted extensive 2 day workshops in South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, and most recently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to the the oil & gas industry in Asia.
Major Transactions include:
- Largest seed producer in Southern Africa;
- Expanding Advertising & Marketing company into West Africa;
- Financial services companies via Mauritius into Africa;
- Procurement companies out of Europe;
- Distribution companies into Africa.